No matter what we do to keep stress at bay, there will always be moments in life that creep up and catch us unaware. Whether it’s the repeat of a grueling schedule split between work, trying to stay fit, eat healthy, AND maintain a family life, or you work a high-paced job that you love, life hands us stress constantly. We can feel scattered, distracted, and amped up. This leads to anxiety, which takes a toll on both our mental and physical health. We become sluggish, lethargic, worn out, and our body wears down quicker, lowering the immune system and compromising health and proper mental function. And while meditation or 15 minutes of sunshine or fresh air a day can help combat the negative effects that stress induces for our bodies, moments like that can be hard to come by.
So how DOES one combat the constant weariness of a full and busy life? You’ve already made the effort to eat a balanced and plant-based diet, worked towards getting enough sleep each night, and it can be discouraging if you’re still feeling anxious and low energy. Fortunately, Shaklee offers a wide range of complex all-natural supplements and vitamins to bring that extra boost of goodness to your life, and if you feel like you’re missing an extra layer of stress protection but not sure where to get it, look no further than Shaklee Stress Relief Complex, a natural stress relief supplement that’s safe to take every day.
“We all have stress in our lives, but sometimes that stress can overwhelm us, especially as moms. I take 1 tablet each morning and usually am good for the day. In high stress times, you can always take more. Also, my teenager has started taking it as needed. I can tell a difference in 30 minutes. You won’t regret ordering this!”
– Catherine S.
“I have been using this product for 4+ years and it has done wonders for me! I am a busy mom of 4 and have a lot on my plate. Stress Relief Complex is something I use daily, sometimes multiple times a day and I know that I can always count on it to work fast without making me tired or having any other side-effects.”
– Annamarie L.
Effects of Stress on Our Bodies
Stress elevates your body’s natural supply of cortisol, which is an essential element to your stress response, adrenal function, blood sugar regulation, metabolism, reducing inflammation, and so much more. However, too much cortisol released into your bloodstream (via your kidneys) can have long-term negative impact on your health. High cortisol levels can increase blood pressure, induce insomnia, cause weight gain and unhealthy skin, and lead to high anxiety and depression. These elevations can wreak long-term havoc on your body.
Combating these issues in a natural and consistent way is easy with Shaklee. They’ve already put each product through rigorous testing, and we KNOW it works. Stress Relief is the perfect supplement for anyone to include in their diet to keep the long-term negative effects of stress at bay. Avoid more wear and tear on your body and brain than you need to – try Stress Relief! Not only has it been proven to enhance your mental clarity and banish anxiety without inducing drowsiness, but it’s also packed with other goodies that work together to promote a healthy metabolism and enhance immune function.
Benefits of Shaklee Stress Relief
With just a simple supplement, Shaklee Stress Relief combats all of the above, and is specifically designed to support and soothe your body in times of high stress. Using all-natural, additive-free ingredients, Stress Relief is perfect for any adult wanting to manage their body’s reactions to stress and high-pressure functioning in a more wholesome way. And as with all Shaklee products, Stress Relief has been rigorously tested and proven to yield more mental clarity, reduced tension, and enhanced relaxation.
- Stress Relief Complex contains ashwagandha, or the “Indian ginseng”. A super-plant packed with amino acids, alkaloids, and good fatty acids, ashwagandha helps promote the body’s natural healing by stabilizing blood sugar and protecting the immune system.
- Reduces your anxiety and depression without compromising energy levels or feeling drowsy – so that you can feel more relaxed and still functional, too!
- Contains L-theanine, an amino acid responsible for stimulating production of the neurotransmitter GABA, which also relieves anxiety and stress without impairing motor function. L-theanine also protects brain cells and promotes cognitive function – making Stress Relief a great go-to for any part of the day.
- An extra boost is provided from beta sitosterol, a plant-derived substance. Known most often for its use in the treatment of high cholesterol, it also helps to boost immune function and protect your body from illness.
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid that is produced by your body when it gets a little help from a plant-based diet. L-tyrosine provides the material from which your brain makes dopamine, epinephrine, and noroepinephrine. Stress Relief provides an extra little boost to your brain and keeps it functioning happily and peacefully.
- When it comes to metabolism and energy levels, it’s important to keep your thyroid happy, too! L-tyrosine is chemically related to thyroid hormones and helps manage weight by suppressing the appetite and improving the body’s ability to burn fat.
- Promotes overall lowered stress, anxiety, and depression without compromising mental clarity or lowering energy levels.
- Helps to maintain a calm, relaxed state without ever feeling drowsy!
- NEVER made with additives, manufactured vitamins, artificial colors, or any other bad stuff like so many other supplements – you can trust Shaklee to bring you only the purest and best to keep your body healthy and well-nourished.
Protecting your body to avoid illness, compromised energy levels, and lowered mental function can be as simple as including Shaklee’s Stress Relief in your day-to-day routine…what could be simpler? And as always, you know you can trust Shaklee’s supplements to nourish your body the way it needs without any additives, preservatives, or fake colors.
It’s a natural stress relief supplement that you can take every day. Take a look at the ingredients:
Have Questions About Shaklee Stress Relief?
Shaklee products are only sold through distributors. Click here to order, or contact us below to inquire further about the Shaklee Stress Relief Complex product. We are here to help!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.