Water is such a big part of our lives, that sometimes we fail to grasp how much of it we need and use. Our bodies are mostly made of water. We drink water to hydrate our organs and keep our bodies functioning the way they should. We use it to bathe and support good hygiene, as well as cook with it, launder our clothes with it, and give it to our pets and kids. Water is a massive resource in the United States, and it’s something that is so essential, our bodies would not function at all without.
And yet, the vast majority of the water in our pipes can contain at least some level of contaminants and toxic residue, whether from lead in old pipes, pollutants from agriculture, factories, or other consumer products. Buying water can be expensive, and there is no guarantee that each company’s water is completely clean either!
The Truth Behind Tap Water
Just because your water smells, looks, and tastes fine, doesn’t necessarily mean that it is. The types of contaminants that could potentially be swimming in your tap water are microbial or organic, or a bit of both. This means that these particles won’t be visible with the naked eye and difficult to detect any other way. Chances are, you don’t even realize they are there.
The source of the contaminants could be anything from pesticides and chemicals that leach into the water due to close proximity to an agricultural site, to industrial sites, to even old and failing pipes.
The Water Quality Association has listed some of the top common contaminants that might be in your water. And while the effects might not seem apparent in the short-term, constant and repeated exposure can have a negative impact on you and your family’s health over the long-term.
Common waterborne contaminants include:
- Bacteria & viruses
- And Uranium
Long-term exposure to these contaminants can eventually lead to chronic health issues such as cancer and liver or kidney problems. If you’re unsure of your home’s water quality, it would be a good idea to have your water tested.
Purchasing an in-home water filtration system isn’t a bad idea either. This can mean a world of difference in your family’s overall health and wellbeing, and will bring you peace of mind.
Fortunately, making sure your family is drinking, pure clean water that doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals doesn’t have to be extremely expensive or complicated. You can even achieve purer, healthier water right at home, with Shaklee’s water filter pitcher.
Shaklee’s Water Filtration Pitcher is the best water purifier pitcher on the market. We spent long hours designing and perfecting a filtration system that is both convenient and made with sustainable organic material in a zero-emission process.
Shaklee’s Pitcher Filter is also the ONLY water filtration pitcher on the market with a certified gold seal of approval from the Water Quality Association when it comes to completely filtering out any lead residue.
Drinking green and clean has never been easier.
Benefits of Shaklee’s Get Clean Water Filtration Pitcher
- Each filter handles 80 gallons of water, which is twice the capacity of a Brita or Pur filter pitcher.
- Shaklee’s Get Clean water filters are made from a sustainable coconut shell carbon fiber that is perfectly designed for removing 99% of all water contaminants, including lead residue that may come from old pipes.
- Coconut shell carbon is a very clean and porous substance that works wonders when it comes to cleaning your water. It’s also directly from nature – grown on a tree – and is a naturally clean and green source for filtering.
- Each filter is also made using a specially certified zero-emission process, which means the system is just as green as it is clean!
- Filtration system has a reusable housing, allowing you to replace the filter itself instead of throwing out the entire housing. This limits waste, meaning less waste is ending up in a landfill while you’re enjoying the purest water possible.
- The ONLY filter pitcher that has received the Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association for removing 99% of contaminants.
- Revolutionary Get Clean Filters are sold separately and will fit any filter pitcher.
Shaklee’s Get Clean Water Purification Pitcher is the perfect way to achieve cleaner, healthier drinking water. It allows you to avoid poisoning your body with residual toxins AND due to its green construction and design, is more earth-friendly too! Choose a water pitcher filtration system that removes EVERY contaminant, and give yourself peace of mind when it comes to protecting and promoting your family’s health and well-being.
Have Questions About Shaklee Water Filters?
Shaklee products are only sold through distributors. Click here to order, or contact us below to inquire further about the Shaklee water filtration systems. We are here to help!