It seems like there’s a different product for everything when it comes to cleaning – the kitchen and bathroom cupboards are overflowing with all sorts of various items. There’s one for the toilet, one for the furniture, one for the laundry, one for the kitchen… It’s hard to keep track! That’s why Shaklee Nature Bright is the cleaning product you’ve been waiting for. It can be used as a stain remover, a laundry booster, or a general household cleaner, all in one! Clear out the clutter underneath your sink – Shaklee Nature Bright is about to become your new favorite cleaning product!
Shaklee Nature Bright uses natural enzymes and active oxygen instead of chlorine to re-brighten your laundry, remove stains from your upholstery, kitchen, and bath surfaces, and effectively cleans outdoor patio furniture. This powerful product can be used as a laundry booster for excellent pre-treatment on stains such as wine, blood, and grass. It’s also able to handle and remove stains like grease, coffee, mold and mildew stains. Even better, it is color safe and can be used on any washable fabric! Best of all, since it’s chlorine and bleach free, you can be sure that this is a product that will keep you and your family safe and secure! Nature Bright is natural, biodegradable, and contains no phosphates.
Many Uses of Shaklee Nature Bright
Shaklee Nature Bright is an incredibly versatile product! There are plenty of different ways to use it. For best results, dissolve it in warm water and use within six hours. Be sure not to let dry Nature Bright powder touch wet fabric, and always check the fabric label instructions!
- For Laundry:
- Medium loads take 1/2 scoop (1 tbsp.). Add to every load with detergent.
- Large loads take 1 scoop (2 tbsp.). Add to every load with detergent.
- Soaking takes 2 scoops (4 tbsp.) in 1 gallon water. Add your dirty clothes and soak 1-6 hours, then rinse or wash well.
- For General Stain Removal:
- Use 1 scoop (2 tbsp.) per 16 oz. water.
- For water soluble upholstery fabrics and surfaces, put Nature Bright directly on the stain, then wait one to five minutes. Blot with white towel, repeating as needed. Rinse well and let dry.
- For Sealed Linoleum, Porcelain, Tile, or Lawn Furniture:
- Use 2–4 scoops (4–8 tbsp.) per gallon of water. Pour the solution onto surface, or sponge it on. Wait 5–30 minutes, then scrub if needed to remove stains. Rinse well with water. Don’t allow solution to dry on the surface.
- For Toilets:
- Pour 2 scoops of Nature Bright, and add ¼ a teaspoon of Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
- Scrub with toilet brush
- Wipe toilet surfaces and handles with Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes
- For Grout Discoloration, Non-slip Shower, or Bathtub:
- Dip a wet sponge into Nature Bright (wear gloves), and rub onto the surface, letting it remain for 5 minutes before wiping off.
Nature Bright comes in a handy resealable pouch with measuring scoop for extra convenience. For best results, we suggest that this product is used with our Nature Bright Dispenser (not included).
The Dangers of Chlorine Bleach
Chlorine, the chemical most frequently involved in household poisonings, is used in a surprisingly high number of common popular cleaning products, most often found in bleach. It’s also a potent environmental pollutant! The chemical compounds in chlorine have been shown to potentially cause reproductive, endocrine, and immune system disorders. When mixed with ammonia, it can generate toxic chloramine gas. An accidental mixture is more likely than you’d think – many all-purpose cleaners, dishwashing detergents, and bathroom cleaners contain ammonia. When you look at it that way, cleaning your house with chlorine bleach and these ammonia products suddenly sounds a lot more dangerous – not to mention not very environmentally sound!
The Shaklee Difference
At Shaklee, we understand that consumers want products that they can trust. This product is a green alternative to products like bleach and stain fighters, and is safe for use on all washable fabrics, contains no chlorine or toxic fumes, and is fragrance free. You can trust that Nature Bright is safe for you, for your home, and for our planet.
Nature Bright is able to remove rust and hard water deposits with ease. Per the Shaklee product brief, it’s comparable to Scrubbing Bubbles® toilet cleaning gel when used as a toilet bowl cleaner*, and removes soil stains 18% better than Clorox®. It’s 16% better than OxiClean® when used as a laundry additive during soaking and washing, and comparable to OxiClean® and Resolve® in overall soil remover when used as a laundry booster.** It performs in all temperatures, even cold water, and is effective in both soft and hard water. This green product is all natural, biodegradable, and contains no phosphates or dyes. It’s even safe for septic tanks!
Shaklee Nature Bright Ingredients
So, what are the ingredients for this chlorine-free, all-natural product? Simple, it contains:
- Natural mineral-derived fabric whiteners
- Coconut-derived surfactant
- Mineral salts
- Natural enzymes
- Optical brighteners
It is preservative-free, fragrance-free, and environmentally friendly, just like a cleaning product ought to be.
How to Buy Shaklee Nature Bright
Shaklee products are only sold through distributors. Click here to order, or contact us below to inquire further about the Shaklee Nature Bright product. We are here to help!
*This performance comparison was conducted on May 30, 2012, and is valid only for the named product marketed at that time.
**These performance comparisons were conducted on May 8 and May 10, 2012, respectively, and are valid only for the named products marketed at that time.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.