Did you know that 1 in every 10 children develops asthma, and that chemicals in many of the mainstream cleaning products have been scientifically linked to asthma?* Did you know that rate of child autism development has increased to 1 in every 88 children, and that autism is linked to not just genes, but also the environment?**
This is scary stuff. If you want to keep your kids and family healthy, you absolutely must limit the amount of toxins that they all interact with. One of the most common way that toxins enter our bodies is through home cleaning supplies. These can be easily replaced with Shaklee’s non-toxic, green cleaning products. Here’s a real-life story from Sloan Barnett, wife of Shaklee’s CEO (Roger), as she explains how their son’s sudden asthma development was linked to home cleaning products.
Sloan Barnett: Child Asthma & Toxic Cleaners
90% of our time is spent inside, and indoor air pollution is 2-5x higher inside than outside. Where do your kids spend most of their time?
There is something you can do about this: limit chemicals in your home. It’s time to make a change for the health of your family. Shaklee’s Get Clean™ green cleaning products are the solution to a healthier home.
The World’s Best Green Cleaning Products
All-Purpose Green Cleaning Supplies
- Basic H2 Concentrate (Organic Cleaner) – This is Shaklee’s primary cleaning product. It’s all-natural, biodegradable, economical and safe for your family’s everyday use. It handles most jobs: counters, cabinets, windows, etc.
- Basic H2 Wipes (Safe & Organic) – These handy wipes are concentrated with Basic H2 and ready to be used in an instant. Conveniency and safety combined.
- Germ-Off Wipes (Fragrance-Free Disinfectant) – For the ultra-sensitive types, these are perfect for disinfecting bathrooms and kitchens in a safe and natural way.
- Scour Off Paste (Tough Jobs Cleaned Naturally) – Your food-crusted cookware and grungy cleaning situations don’t stand a chance against this heavy-duty natural cleaner…and your body will thank you. Too many uses to list!
Green & Natural Kitchen Cleaning Supplies
- Hand Dish Wash Liquid Concentrate – Natural and sensitive on your skin (and the environment), this green dish cleaner is ready for any greasy job.
- Dish Washer (Automatic) Powder Concentrate – Instead of loading your dishwasher with toxic chemical cleaners, this product uses nature’s gentle touch to wipe out stains with a lasting sparkle.
- Hand Wash Concentrate – Keep your hands soft, moisturized and free of chemicals, whether used in the kitchen, bathroom…or even camping!
Green & Natural Laundry Detergent
- Fresh Laundry (Scented or Fragrance-Free) – This natural laundry detergent acts as both a spot-treatment and laundry detergent. Save money, the environment and your family’s health.
- Soft Fabric Concentrate – Yes, you can make your clothes and sheets soft in a natural way. This natural fabric softener is a perfect compliment to Fresh Laundry detergent.
- Soft Fabric (Fragrance-Free Dryer Sheets) – Keep the dyes and fragrances out of your fabric softener with these convenient natural dryer sheets.
- Nature Bright (For Stains & Brightness) – For the tough jobs, this green cleaning product utilizes natural enzymes and oxygen t0 lift stains and add brightness.
- Fresh Laundry Detergent (Fragrance-Free Powder) – The powder version of Fresh Laundry.
Germicide / Disinfectant
Shaklee Basic G Germicide, although not quite 100% non-toxic, is high-concentration disinfectant product (registered with the EPA) that has significantly fewer toxins than the products you’ll find in at your local grocery store. This product lasts a very long time (usually at least one year for normal use)!
It’s Time to Switch to Green Cleaning Products
Shaklee’s Get Clean™ home cleaning supplies are sold through distributors. Click below to order Get Clean™ today.
Have Questions About Shaklee Non-Toxic Cleaning Products?
Keeping toxic cleaners out of your home matters to us, so reach out if you have further questions. We’re happy to help you make your home toxin-free for the sake of your family’s health.