I have come to love smoothie parties. It’s a fun and social way to get together with friends, or new friends over a glass of wine and chat around a bounty of fruits and vegetables as we prepare some freezer smoothie meals for days to come. It’s fun the night of and you get to have something delicious to take home and share with your family- or eat all to yourself! To boot, these smoothies are not only delicious and convenient but the Shaklee Life Energizing protein that we use has nutrients clinically designed to create the foundation for a longer, healthier life. Not too shabby!
Basics of a Smoothie Party
More or less, this is my equation for a good smoothie party:
- Friendly conversation
- Smoothie making bonanza
Smoothie parties are a lot of fun but to have a successful party, it’s important to follow a few steps so you can focus on enjoying other peoples company.
Each guest who comes get’s to make seven or fourteen smoothies, depending on what you decide to do. For seven smoothies it is recommended to charge $25 a person to cover cost of ingredients and $50 for fourteen smoothies. For your host, you can take $5 off of their pack for ever person that they have attend. The smoothie packs will consist of an arrangement of fruits, vegetables, spices and Shaklee Life Energizing protein. It is advised that guests bring cooler bags to carry home their frozen smoothie packets.
The Best Protein
You and your guests are in for a treat with Shaklee Life Energizing Shake. Not only is it tasty but it is designed to help increase your energy, used as a meal replacement for health weight management and providing digestive and immune support with fiber and a combination of prebiotics and one billion CFU of patented probiotics. All of the life shakes are gluten free, lactose free, low glycemic, and Kosher. They contain no artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. The shake is packed with 24 grams of protein (when made with 1 cup of nonfat milk), including 16 grams of plant-based, non-GMO protein.
For those looking for a meal replacement with a protein shake, Shaklee’s Life Energizing Shake comes with leucine, which is an an amino acid that helps to preserve lean muscles to help you achieve that healthy weight goal.
Distributor Smoothie Party Prep:
For those who are looking to host a smoothie party for a Shaklee Distributor, the following set up piece will already have been done. This piece will be what your party planner, like me, will have done ahead of time to make the evening run smoothly.
One Month Out
- Set a date with your host
- Create and share invitations with host to distribute to guests
- Decide on recipes (Download my favorite recipes)
- Make sure you have the protein you need based on how many people you are expecting and place the order for what you will need.
- If you are going to do a raffle, like a smoothie bottle, make sure to have that on hand.
- Confirm number of attendees.
- Figure out quantity of recipe ingredients needed. See below for my shopping list.
- Go shopping for produce and plastic zip lock baggies for everyone to use to put their smoothies in (organic is preferred).
- Print out recipes for guests and labels for the bags if you are using them.
- Create a small gift for host and or guests (I like to include energizing tea samples and a Shaklee snack bar- this ties into the Shaklee 180 Weight Management system).
- Decide if you are going to do a Power Point presentation or share verbally. I have a short Power Point presentation that I like to hook up to the TV if I can. (Keep it light and focus on what makes Shaklee proteins so unique- there are so many great things to say about just this one product!)
- If you agreed to provide to bring the bowls and measuring cups, assure you have enough.
- Prep any cutting you need to do a few hours before.
- If you are providing snacks and wine be sure to have those as well.
- Use a large cooler to pack all of your ingredients if traveling to an event.
- Have a sign in sheet for guests to capture names, phone numbers, interests and addresses.
- Bring catalogues and your computer or Shaklee App to help place orders for people. Card readers can come in hand if you are selling inventory products that evening but your Shaklee App can handle placing future orders (preferred).
- Be sure to thank your host and see who your next host will be.
- Follow up with attendees to see how their experience with the smoothies where and if they would like to place an order. This is also a great time to follow up on any interest cards you may have collected.
Shopping List based on ingredients of my favorite recipes:
This is based on seven smoothies per guest.
|Ingredient||Per Person||Group of 5||Group of 10|
|Vanilla Life Energizing Protein||5 servings||25 servings||50 servings|
|Chocolate Life Energizing Protein||1 1/2 servings||7 1/2 servings||15 servings|
|Cafe Latte Life Energizing Protein||1 serving||5 servings||10 servings|
|Strawberry Life Energizing Protein||1 serving||5 servings||10 servings|
|Chopped Pineapple||1 1/2 cups||7 1/2 cups||15 cups|
|Cherries||1/2 cup||2 1/2 cups||5 cups|
|Spinach||3 cups||15 cups||30 cups|
|Strawberries||1/2 cup||2 1/2 cups||5 cups|
|Basil||1/2 cup||2 1/2 cups||5 cups|
|Shaklee Pomegranate Energizing Tea||1 stick||5 sticks||10 sticks|
|Blueberries||1/2 cup||2 1/2 cups||5 cups|
|Nut Butter||1 TBS||5 TBS||10 TBS|
|Cocoa Powder||1 TBS||5 TBS||10 TBS|
|Ginger||1 tsp||5 tsp||10 tsp|
|Cinnamon||1/2 tsp||2 1/2 tsp||5 tsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp||5 tsp||10 tsp|
|Instant Coffee||1/2 tsp||2 1/2 tsp||5 tsp|
|Ziplock Quart Bag||7||35||70|
Do you have some favorite smoothie party tips or recipes? We would love to hear from you. Comment below.
Looking to host a smoothie party or would like to learn about how you can earn your products or an extra income by sharing health with others, contact me below.