The original social media business model is Direct Sales…another term for Network Marketing. Based on previous company observations, when I think of Direct Sales, I think of only selling product. When I think Network Marketing, I think both selling products and building a team of leaders. What do you think? What have been the viewpoints you have learned about over the years?
Let me tell you why Network Marketing works: You can become an entreprenuer with little investment! Your small investment can reap hundreds, thousands and millions of dollars in income over the months and years you are involved with the same company. I have been with the Shaklee Corporation for ove 30 years, so I feel I can speak with ease and confidence to you.
10 Key Points for Success in Network Marketing
- Find the right company from the start, the aligns with your values and passion
- Look for a company with a rich heritage, a founder who cares about people and not just money – start up companies are here today and normally gone tomorrow
- Get to know who your Upline Leader will be and how they will support you
- Know that you will need to initially invest anywhere between $50 – $1000 to become a Distributor of the company you have chosen
- Make sure your initial investment provides products, and business tools to launch your business
- Know that a good company will provide you the guidelines on how to ethically run your business and how you will be paid.
- Understand that future business literature and products will need to be paid for by you, it is your business.
- Get engaged in all that your company offers you: online self training, websites, conference calls, webinars, attend conferences, etc…
- Learn how to network with others to build your team and member base of customers, both online and offline
- Power yourself up for some real personal growth and leadership by reading books on these topics because you are dealing with people
All in all, realize this is your own business, and you are responsible for its success so choose wisely!
About Linnie’s choice:
I chose Shaklee Corporation as my Network Marketing company of choice, 30 years ago. I have never regretted my choice because I found the above key points to either be true or I found I needed to learn them so as to be the success I am today.
11 Key Points about Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee and His Heritage
- The company was founded by Dr. Shaklee in 1956
- Dr. Shaklee formulated the first multi vitamin sold in the U.S., in 1915, decades before any company was selling multivitamins.
- Dr. Shaklee was a chiropractor, graduating from Palmer Chiropractic in Iowa
- Dr. Shaklee’s belief was nature’s ability to heal the body
- Dr. Shaklee was a visionary man, seeing poor nutrition contributed to the diseases of his patients
- Dr. Shaklee chose to devote his career to healing his patients’ bodies with good diet and nutritional supplements, rather than treating sick patients
- Dr. Shaklee also was involved in ground breaking research. His activities led him to become friends with Henry Ford and Thomas Edison.
- Dr. Shaklee retired from active practice and began writing articles on the mind’s influence on an individual’s health and well-being.
- Dr. Shaklee founded the Shaklee Foundation and utilized his Philosophy: Thoughtmanship. He published books and lectured in California.
- Dr. Shaklee opened Shaklee Corporation after retiring as a chiropractor, as a means of distributing products that were already successful with his patients
- Dr. Shaklee also develop many new products over the years, many of which have held the test of time and are still available today as Dr. Shaklee’s “Signature” products.
12 Key Points about Shaklee Corporation
- Shaklee Corporation is the #1 Natural Nutrition company in the U.S.
- Shaklee Corporation markets nutritional products, weight loss products, skin care products, non-toxic cleaners
- Dr. Shaklee’s Philosophy still lives within the company today “We make products in harmony with nature and good health”
- Roger Barnett purchased Shaklee Corporation in 2004
- Roger Barnett spent 5 years and $20 million dollars to find the right company he could own and run as a family business
- Roger Barnett feels Shaklee is the “crown jewel” of the network marketing industry
- Roger Barnett is a visionary businessman, like Dr. Shaklee
- Shaklee’s Mission today: “We provide a healthier life for everyone, and a better life for anyone.”
- Shaklee Corporation is committed to science, so every product we create is the best of its kind in the marketplace – we call it the “Shaklee Difference”
- Shaklee Corporation has a Health Science Team that is committed to the development of quality supplements, based on purity and potency of its raw ingredients, backed by over $300 million dollars in research
- Shaklee products will improve the health of our cells, unlike synthetic or extracted type of supplements sold – their always safe, always work
- Shaklee Corporation is equally passionate about the health of our planet
13 Key Points about Shaklee’s Home Based Business Opportunity
- Shaklee Distributors help transform the health of themselves, their families and those they share Shaklee with!
- Shaklee Distributors help improve their personal, their family’s, and others financial future with Shaklee’s Dream Plan Compensation Plan!
- Be Your Own Boss!
- Control Your Time, Have the Freedom from Corporate Life!
- Shaklee’s Dream Plan is envied by other Network Marketing companies!
- Shaklee’s Dream Plan is patented!
- Shaklee Corporation pays out 6 Generational Levels deep, and has paid out more than $6 billion dollars in commissions
- Get on FastTrack with Shaklee and earn up to $100, 000 in your first 15 months!
- Earn a Bonus Car with Shaklee!
- Earn Incentive Trips to Paris, Kenya, 7 Night Caribbean Cruises, Hawaii, Mexico, and more!
- Earn Power Bonuses!
- Earn Gold Bonuses!
- Go from Distributor to Presidential Master Coordinator fast or as fast as your life allows you to!
“No one can force you to be a success. Neither can anyone force you to be a failure. You are either a success or a failure according to the thoughts you produce. For there is no expression of either without thought direction. You can accomplish as much or as little as you can think you can. For what you think, you look, what you think you do, what you think you are.” ……Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee