The Shaklee Integrated Wellness Program™ for fitness trainers, studios, gyms and other small businesses will help you improve client and staff retention, create another income stream and expand your business beyond its four walls. When it comes to health and fitness, Shaklee and your business have something in common, a mission to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Shaklee offers natural nutritional products that contain quality ingredients that have undergone extensive research to make sure our products our pure, our nutrients are absorbed and we have the best results.
Fortunately more individuals each day are choosing to live healthier lives by increasing their levels of physical activity and are looking to the market to provide them with products that will help them perform at their best as well as helping them reach their fitness goals in a way that is healthy and natural. We know, as fitness and wellness coaches, you are playing a big role in helping guide people towards a healthier way, and we have a mission in common…we offer a ”Better health for everyone and a better life for anyone.”
Get Your Free Download of the Shaklee Integrated Wellness Program
Integrated Wellness Program Products & Resources
Shaklee offers over 300 unique products that are guaranteed to give your clients results or their money back.
Our core nutrition starts with a high quality protein and nutritional supplements that fill the gaps in most people’s daily diet.
We also provide targeted solutions for some of the most common good health areas people want to fill.
Get Your Free Download of the Shaklee Integrated Wellness Program
- Healthy Nutrition—Shaklee Life Plan is the result of the foremost scientific research and decades of studies, designed to bring you the essential nutrients for a healthy life.
- Healthy Weight—Lose the right kind of weight. Shaklee 180® is a revolutionary weight-loss and weight-management program with products designed to help you lose fat not muscle. With exercise at your business/studio and Shaklee 180, your clients will get results!
- Sports Nutrition– Our Sports Nutrition line consists of the right products for before, during and after workouts.
- Healthy Cleansing (available 2016)—Products that help support healthy digestive function and get your eating habits back on track or used as a pre-weight loss cleansing program.
The answer is simple: Many people continue to eat outside of their homes regularly and even when we do prepare what we consider healthy meals in our homes, the nutrient value is lacking.
In order to obtain the nutrients we are missing, studies show that supplementation and lifestyle can have an outstanding and positive impact in optimizing our health.
Sports nutrition is a $10 billion market in the United States and it continues to grow at a rapid pace. Over the past few years alone, sports nutrition products have grown 3-5% a year. Even during tough economic times, the demand for good quality sports nutrition products stays on the rise.
But, not all supplements or supplement companies are the same. Shaklee stand apart from other companies in significant and substantial ways.
Shaklee believes in documentation and not just conversation.
For example: UC Berkley for the first time, conducted “The Landmark Study” – a study in which a variety of dietary supplement users were compared to non-supplement users and single supplement users. The results were published in the Nutrition Journal in 2007.
Users of Shaklee supplements were shown to have markedly better health compared to non-supplement users who were on an average 10 years younger. Plus Shaklee user had substantially higher levels of nutrients in the blood.
Some of the findings showed better key indicators and biomarkers of cardiovascular and cognitive health.
Shaklee products are for everyone!
Hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world rely upon and trust our products for better health.
And at the same time, these are of such outstanding quality that elite athletes use them daily to optimize performance. Shaklee athletes have won a combined total of 121 Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
Challenges in the Fitness Industry
A key distinction Shaklee has made is the mutual benefit that can be attained by working with the exploding boutique fitness and wellness related businesses
As great an opportunity as this is, we still find that there are some challenges that continue to hinder the success of many of these businesses. Some of these common challenges are:
- Loss of clients due to unrealistic client expectations of immediate results
- Limited growth tied to a location and its four walls
- Ever increasing overhead costs
- High staff turnover
- Marketing and advertising costs…always competing against the next “HOT FAD”
What if there were a way that you could add an additional income stream, expand beyond your four walls, increase client retention/loyalty and give you the freedom to not be married to your business 24/7…would that be interesting to you?
- Improve client and staff retention
- Create another income stream
- Expand your business beyond its four wall
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Shaklee is more than just great nutrition products and a way to earn money. We are a diverse community of like-minded people who share the belief that by consistently taking small steps of positive change together, we make a huge difference in the health of people and our planet.
When you choose to build a business in Shaklee, you are independent but not alone. You are part of a team with support from mentors, other team members, and the Shaklee Home Office.
The program includes state-of-the-art e-commerce mobile websites and smart-phone apps to help you and your customers place and track orders, obtain support and access training at no additional cost; technical and product knowledge support for you and your customers is also just a phone call away. You don’t have to invest thousands of dollars putting together an operational system because it’s already done for you…and it works!
The Shaklee Integrated Wellness Program contains educational tools to help studio owners and fitness instructors create awareness and educate their clients on nutrition.
Support tools that can be integrated into your current business:
- Entry Kit with a variety of Shaklee 180 and cleansing products.
- PersonalWeb Site (PWS) • Shaklee Connect™ Mobile App— manage your business on the go.
- Training and education by the Shaklee Medical Professionals.
- Potentially lucrative compensation and leadership plan.
- Personal and professional development.
- Incentives, luxurious trips, and recognition.
Ready to get started or want to learn more?
Contact me to hear about the variety of ways you can earn with Shaklee